Sunday, May 8, 2011

My comeback !!


So i was going through my mail and realized its been exactly two year since my last post.I had totally forgotten about my this blog. Actually, i was trying to kill some time this morning by surfing on internet,this traveling has caused me some serious damages like jet lagged. My sleeping habits have gone haywire not that i am one of those who strictly follow a certain routine. Now, you guys must be wondering what i am talking about here. Well, let me give you a little brief...I've just got back from US,it was like a 1month trip which included work & pleasure. I was invited as a Host of NayaAndaz show which is a biggest dance competition to be held in NewJersey. Pooja Batra as a guest made it more honorable. My time as a host, to be honest here I've a major stage fright ,clearly remember i was freaking out in backstage. But when i entered the stage filled with around 3000thousand people it did gave me chill. Oh not to forget my dramatic entrance with hockey stick,me dribbling on stage with sponge kinda of a ball which i was suppose to hit on the audience and guess what i was wearing ?? A short dress & high heels pump shoes. Never imagine that in my wildest dream !! But i think that gave me lot of confidence the moment i walked in with my hockey stick audience went crazy they screamed for me. Instantly i knew it i've made a connection with my audience.I took a deep breath & started the show with full energy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,Chitra mam!! How r u ? I m a big fan of urs...i all of ur movies ur voice is so cute jst like u....thank u for reading this ok bye mam....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its called 'Nervous energy' and it always works for me. :) And.. you should write more often.

    ReplyDelete